Worksy offers many features under the Operations experience pack to help employees work together collaboratively and engage with other teams easily.
- Upload your must-read document to your EX platform using the feature
- Send push notifications to related employees to inform that about the matter
- Receive approval with just one click, and store the data safely on Worksy
- When an employee clicks on a feature for the first time, an introduction appears
- Walkthrough shows how to use and benefit from that particular feature with images
- After the introduction, employee can use the feature easily and effectively
- Through various forms, frontline employees reach HR right on their mobile app
- Digitalization removes the need to fill up a form on paper, saves time and resources
- Proposals, complaints, requests – all can be delivered and answered within minutes
- “Shuttles” feature shows employees where their vehicle is and when it will come
- “Lunch Menu” feature contains information about the foods and their nutrition facts
- “FAQ” feature offers helpful explanations for the subjects employees want to know
The hub that gathers everything to work productively
Frontline employees’ needs differentiate from the ones who work from the office. Create a space that allows differently located teams to communicate and engage on a single platform.
- Even the frontline employees that don’t have a computer and corporate email can reach Worksy
- Companies can manage and limit the access they give to frontline teams effortlessly
- Including guest users in Worksy increases its positive impact on teams
- Enable employees to sell or buy properties, vehicles, and electronic products within the company
- Provide absolute safety for both sellers and buyers, make it easy to build communication
- Increase the usage of your EX platform and boost interaction between coworkers
Let’s show you how Worksy can help your company to become a digital workplace.
No spam, no third parties. Just us sending you a lovely newsletter once a month with EX trends and insights.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.